Welcome to uniQ clan site

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Greetings to all from Profession05 and AmericasArmyForum.com!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Profession05
uniQ Guest
uniQ Guest

PostSubject: Greetings to all from Profession05 and AmericasArmyForum.com!   Wed Mar 18, 2009 12:59 pm

Hello All AA Warriors! Hooah!

This is Profession05. Very Happy

I started playing AA since 2005, perhaps you guys may have seen me before? :-p

I am playing 2.5 mostly on weekdays as I'm on Mac, but only during weekends I will play 2.8 if I have time, as I'm staying elsewhere on weekends.

I just started playing 2.8 not too long ago, and one of the map I like the most (as I didn't get to play that map on 2.5) is Interdiction as it is Squad vs Bots! And I heard that Snake is also Squad vs Bots, and so is Border SE. I look forward to play them too.

I'm sorry it took me some time to register here as I had been working much on a forum.

Anyway, saying about forum, we started a New non-official, not strict, not much regulation AA Forum at www.AmericasArmyForum.com . This is a Forum dedicated to All AA Warriors and AA Clans where different versions of players (2.5, 2.8, playstation, xbox...etc) gathers together and building the AA Community to be a more exciting cool place and game to play. It is also to promote Unity in AA (despite versions and clans, we stand as one in AA and Unity is Strength, Together We Stand)..but as the forum it is still pretty new and need more time to grow.

Well...That's some much about me. :-p

You guys take care and have fun! You can/may find me in AA 2.5 on weekdays, 2.8 on weekends, or www.AmericasArmyForum.com. I look forward to see you Warriors!

Meanwhile, have a Great Blessed day/week ahead to you all and your family, and to stay in Great Blessed Health as always!

Cheers! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
[3rd]Cold.uniQ
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Greetings to all from Profession05 and AmericasArmyForum.com!   Wed Mar 18, 2009 3:08 pm

welcome Profession Its Ghostapple If you remmber you said to me that you going to that Smile

Awsome work Smile

uniQ Guest
uniQ Guest

PostSubject: Re: Greetings to all from Profession05 and AmericasArmyForum.com!   Wed Mar 18, 2009 3:15 pm

Ah!!! It is you Ghost!?! Very Happy

Yeah! It is done and come and join as a member, introduce yourself! Very Happy

And we can see how you could use the Forum for your clan too!!

You know, it seems that your server is not up most of the time.

How about/perhaps we could work somethings out together. As we may be out to arrange for Friendly Competition Match and also Training Program... Perhaps you could use your server to the Fullest Potential! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
[3rd]Cold.uniQ
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Greetings to all from Profession05 and AmericasArmyForum.com!   Mon Mar 23, 2009 10:24 am

Okay.. Smile

PostSubject: Re: Greetings to all from Profession05 and AmericasArmyForum.com!   

Back to top Go down

Greetings to all from Profession05 and AmericasArmyForum.com!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
www.uniQclan.com :: Talk-
Jump to: